Care. That’s the keyword in our HR policy. We recruit new employees with the greatest of care. We also treat them with the same care throughout their career with us.
- When it comes to selecting the people who work with us, we adhere to our own strict recruitment procedures. Diploma, talent, passion for internal transport systems, team spirit, customer focus and so on, we select our staff for their qualities on a step-by-step basis. With the standard of care that sets Meyland apart from the others.
- We place the highest requirements on our staff, but at the same time we give them all the room they need to move. So that they can upgrade their knowledge and skills. So that they can fully develop. So that they are able to take the initiative in a horizontal working structure. And so that they can work creatively and innovatively together.
- Welfare has pride of place in our HR policy. This means that we work to prevent accidents. We also focus closely on the use and misuse of alcohol, drugs and medication. And most of all, we aim to ensure that the pleasure of working remains unaffected in our family business.
As an assembly foreman, you will coordinate your workers in the field and operate actively as part of the team. You will encourage and support your workers to achieve the goals set. You will report on the status of works to the project managers. You will be responsible for assembling/repairing and maintaining mechanical installations, conveyor belts and steel structures.
You have a technical qualification (A2/A3 Mechanics or similar gained through experience). You have proven relevant work experience and skills in metal construction (assembly foreman). You are able to read technical drawings and put them into practice. You can direct and motivate people with ease and you think in a problem-solving way, with an eye to safety.
What we offer
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- A pleasant working environment, with expert colleagues working around you.
If none of the current vacancies fit in with your profile, complete this form and send it in to us. We will then contact you when we are looking for someone with your skills and experience.